- A 2D fictional kingdom encouraged by Norse mythology – dip yourself in gorgeously hand drawn fight series and animations, attended by an suggestive score from Grammy-nominated composer Austin Wintory.
- Player selection that moves your own story – each verdict you sort in travel, dialogue and fight has a significant influence on the conclusion as your story reveals.
- About 25 unique personalities with playable characters each– go on board on your journey with a option for the selection of characters from 7 diverse groups, each with distinctive skills and advanced options to fix your play flair.
- Planned combat with concerns - success or loss and even the everlasting loss of a character be contingent on which characters you select to proceed into combat and what choices you sort later.
- Champion of the Geekie Award for paramount Indie Video Game, 2014, Autonomous Games Centenary Qualifier for Excellence in Visual Art and Worthy remarks for Design and Audio.
- Requires a minimum display resolution of 960 x 640.
- Enhance Italian localization
- Sought out some problems where Google Play sign-in state wasn't being spotted accurately
- Improvements in various localizations.
- Sought out the solutions of a bug when using Determination to upsurge Hakon's attack
- Corrected an problem with impairment flags stabbing round excessively extended
- Prepared background workaround evasion for the HTC One M9
- Classified other minor virus problems
- Re-enable built-in Intel support
- 4.1 and up
NOTE: When you click the following link it will redirect you to a new page where you will see a download button, just click that button and your download will start automatically in 15 to 20 Seconds.