360 Root APK is yet another wonderful application for rooting your Android devices. Rooting Android devices and smartphones has been discussed many times on this site. However, you can read more about rooting on Google or elsewhere as well, or simply click here to read details about rooting or what exactly this method is.
So, in this article without going deeper into the introduction and advantages of jailbreaking smartphones or tablets. We are sharing with you yet another useful rooting application that is known as the 360 Root App.
Moreover, this tool can be fruitful to use for every type of Android device for the quick and one-click rooting process. It lets you root your device directly without using any laptop or any other PC. Just a single tap is needed to jailbreak your phone or tablet with this amazing free tool.
What is 360 Root App?
This is a small app that allows you to root your smartphone or tablet with a single click without any difficulty. Jailbreaking is simpler than ever with this free app. You don’t need to use any computer for the progress of rooting. Besides, it is easy and simple to use even non-technical users can apply it on their devices. You can easily use this tool to jailbreak almost all brands of Android devices and tablets.
Features of 360 Root APK:
- One-click Root: This application lets you one-click root access, i.e., you can get privileges on your Android phone by just clicking the icon of the app.
- User-Friendly Interface: Jailbreaking your device has made an easy job with its user-friendly interface and simple UI. You can jailbreak your smart smartphone or tablet just with a single tap.
- Remove Pre-installed Apps: It lets you uninstall undesirable pre-installed system apps from your cell phone. This aspect of the app makes it unique from other similar apps.
- Lock Android Gallery: You can lock the gallery of your Android device or tablet with its gallery lock features. So, you don’t need to install a separate gallery lock app on your device.
- Remove Cache: With 360 Root you can remove cache data from your smartphone. Clearing cache and junk files improve the performance of your device or tablet.
Please note that rooting is an advanced method. You should take a complete backup of your device’s data before jailbreaking in order to make sure that no data is misplaced. Moreover, apart from data sleaze, your device warranty may be negated as a result of rooting.
So, if you know all these risks and still want to proceed then download the latest APK of this tool from the below-provided download link for free. Install it on your device or tablet via its free APK and start rooting your devices with great ease. It is offered by 360 Mobile Security Limited and it requires Android 4.2 and up. You may also download the following rooting apps for your Android devices.
Additional Information About this App:
|App Name||360 Root APK|
|Offered By||360 Mobile Security Limited|
|File Size||8.14 MB|
|Required Android||Android 4.2 and up|